Thursday, May 10, 2007
Everyone of us are familier with the cute gadget iPod from Apple. Its sleek design and smooth ui has conquered us. iTunes helps to manage online multimedia content which can be easily downloaded to iPods and home PCs. The system works very well for audio, but viewing video in the small screen of an iPod or a computer is not as pleasing an experience as viewing a movie in a high definition TV, sitting relaxed in a sofa. For those who want such an experience for videos from iTunes, here comes the Apple TV.
The contents from iTunes in an OS X or Windows computer can be viewed in a high definition television or enhanced definition television set using Apple TV as a mediator. It has the HDMI or component video connections to connect to the television. Connections to other computers can be made through Ethernet or wirelessly through IEEE 802.11b, g, n wireless protocols. Apple TV can sync automatically with the iTunes library and playlists and download the contents into its 40GB harddisk. After syncing, the Apple TV is not required to be connected to the computer to view the contents in a TV. It is also possible to show streaming video without saving it in the harddisk. The TV interface contains a nice menu which can be navigated using a remote provided by Apple for the full TV experience.
Apple TV is capable of connecting to iTunes directly and get free contents like podcasts, movie trailers and previews of iTunes music. A drawback is that all content types supported in iTunes are not supported by Apple TV. So care should be taken which all contents are selected to be synced or else it will result in an error message. Apple has worked on this problem to an extent that they have included an option "Export to Apple TV" in the latest Quicktime players to convert some of the unsupported formats to the supported ones.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
With this in mind, what will determine your success or failure as an affiliate marketer? You will get out just what you put in. This isn't a free ride. You must commit your time and effort to make this or any other business successful. Success will come to those who work smarter not harder.
Sometimes, this will require an investment on your part. Not all the tools you may need are free. For example, a web host as well as a domain name will cost you some money, however, the benefits of having your own web page far outweigh the cost you will incur. Like anything else, you are going to get what you pay for. Purchase the best products you can afford!
But not everything comes at a high price. There are some tools that will help ensure your affiliate success, at little or no cost to you. Here are five tools to help you get started. Any one of these tools will take your business to the next level. Learn how to use them and reap the monetary benefits! For additional information, just follow the links provided.
1. WordPress is a software program you can download for free and use to create your own blog sites. The words "blogspot" or "livejournal" or â"xanga"? will not be attached to your URL. You host your blog under its own domain name, or as another page in your main website. As I am sure you know, blogs are great marketing tools. The search engines usually index them quite quickly, and often, they figure prominently in the search engine result pages. They may also provide your main website with the backlinks you need to boost its page ranking. A blog can also be customized to become your main website. The primary advantage of a blog is the convenience you'll receive when it comes time to publishing your content. Download the WordPress client for free from www.wordpress.com.
2. Is Macromedia Dreamweaver too expensive for your budget? Is Microsoft Front Page is too complicated? Then the NVU Website Creator is a program you might want to consider. This software program streamlines the website creation process through an interface that is easy to use, but still powerful enough to make professional-looking web pages. Download this product for free at www.nvu.com .
3. Another helpful tool is a Backlink Builder. If you're maintaining your own website, either as a review center for your affiliate program products, or as an affiliate mall, or even as a blog which promotes your digital items, you will need to build backlinks to increase your page ranking. The higher your page rank is, the better chances it will have of appearing in the first few pages of search engine results which means more customers visiting your site. Don't know where to start? Use the free tool available at www.webconfs.com/backlink-builder.php to discover all the places where you can provide links to your website.
4. Choosing the right keywords for your web site can mean the difference between success or failure. Keywords are the primary ingredients of any search engine optimization (SEO) campaign. You use them for your meta tags, your h1 tags, your ALT tags, your page title, and your content. You will even use them for the articles you will submit to article directories. The proper use of keywords will result in a more efficient indexing of your website by the search engine spiders. Since up to 80% of the traffic to your web site comes from the search engines, keywords become one of the most essential aspects of your site building efforts. Where do you find the best keywords? Go to www.nichebot.com and use their powerful tools to find profitable the keywords related to your affiliate products.
5. Although not one of the most fun things you need to do, you will need to study your website's statistics. This is the only way you will know what is working and what may need to be changed. This can be done by simply copying and pasting a code on your web site. Go to www.statcounter.com to get in-depth reports about the performance of your website. This is a simple, easy to use tool.
Any one of these tools will improve your performance as an affiliate. And the fact that they all come at little or no charge makes them even better. These tools and strategies will only work if you use them. Don't just settle for being good, strive to be the very best!
About the Author
About the Author:
To find the best home based business ideas and
Keywords: domain name, website creation, backlist, keyword, seo, search engine,stastics
The most successful of the commercial processors like ARM have distinguished themselves in being suited to a large no.of different purposes as well as being cost effective.The ability to achieve real time operation also remains as its trademark.The softcore processsor on the other hand is unique for its reconfigurability.It can we configured as a fast system for achieving real time operations as well as a small system in case of size constrained projects.Various embedded peripherals like timers, uart blocks,dma blocks SDRAM memories are also available along with the processor in softcore form so that we can choose among the available components ,those we require to built our own custominzed processor system.The design can be modified at will any time.
The design of a softcore processor system can be done in very short time using the CAD software provide by the various FPGA vendors. We just have to pick the required configuration of the processor as well as choose the associated components.The software will generate the code for the components.But the best part is that the interfacing logic between various components also is generated by the tool.This saves much of our time as don't have to worry about interfacing between different components which may be different in bit length,speed,memory etc.Once the system design is finished we can straight away burn the code to our FPGA using the same tool and then test the system.we can run the our code working code on the system by making a little variations that make it compatible with the components used.The processor system provides a function rich API for accessing the components in our system and we can use them easily to modify our code.So no extra effort is needed to learn any new language or so...
The most popular softcore processors available in the market are microblaze from Xilinx and Nios II from Altera.For more information checkout these links
Monday, April 23, 2007
Friday, April 20, 2007
Participatory Culture Foundation, a nonprofit devoted to making it easy for the general public to make, share, and see media using the Internet, has just launched a new site called Make Internet TV, a one-stop guide to making your own Internet TV.
This guide has step-by-step instructions for creating video feeds that can be easily subscribed to and have the potential to be watched by millions. Very soon, this site will feature short videos from experienced internet video publishers.
This is already done by MiTV Corporation Sdn Bhd is Malaysia's third pay television operator.After having obtained all the necessary approvals from the censorship board on its broadcast contents. The company is offering over 40 channels from content providers worldwide.
One of MiTV's distinguishing traits from Astro, another pay television operator in Malaysia, is that it utilises an Internet Protocol over Ultra High Frequency based transmission system. Subscribers require only to install a standard UHF television antenna instead of a satellite dish to receive broadcasts. As a result, some of Astro's major caveats, such as disruption of service under bad weather conditions, do not apply to MiTV users.
On 31 October 2006, the company announced a corporate and technology restructing exercise. The exercise included suspension of all marketing and new subscription activities. In addition, approximately 66% of the companies workforce was retrenched. 66 % of the company workforce that has been retrenched will only be given a 1 month salary payment upon their termination.